If you have booked in for our SkinBase Facial Treatment, or if you are thinking about it and wondering if you will be able to maintain the results, you may want to know a little more about complexion maintenance, check out our list below:
- Stay Hydrated - Poor hydration affects your skin, ensure you stay hydrated because dehydrated skin is dull, lined and prone to dryness
- Eat Well - Poor nutrition is also a key cause for skin problems, antioxidants, healthy fats and zinc should help skin stay healthy and youthful.
- Follow a skincare routine - there is no point going through a Skinbase facial treatment if you aren't going to follow a skincare routine afterwards, ensure you have a good cleanser and hydrating moisturiser, using these twice a day will help maintain your rejuvenated look and prevent a return to pre treatment skin.
- Book a Maintenance Session - We reccommend you book in for a monthly maintenance session, this will keep your skin looking fresh and youthful, Plus the feel good feeling of looking after yourself is an added bonus :-)
- Exfoliate Weekly - If you use a weekly exfoliater, this can help protect your skin from adverse effects of pollution, make-up and dead skin build up.
See https://skinbase.co.uk for more information on the facial treatments we have to offer, book now to try them out for yourself or give us a phone and we can arrange for someone to talk you through the process